Phase change material used with insulated containers for shipping in cold or hot environments.
Phase 24 keeps product about 75 degrees during shipment in hot or cold environments. This phase change material is ideally suited for the shipment of blood products, tissues, pharmaceuticals, live animals and plants that must remain in the 20°C to 30°C range.
Use with a heat pack or cold pack to keep temps stable for longer periods of time. Reusable!
There is nothing magic about this pack it just helps with absorbing heat or cold depeneding on how you use it. You still should use heat and cold packs and check weather conditions before you ship.
The packs measure 4.5" x 4.5" x 1" and contain 4oz of material.
- Most used for applications that need to maintain a controlled room temperature
- Phase change temperature is 24°C
- Provides thermal protection when shipping products between 15-30°C
- When used as liquid, keeps contents warm
- When used as solid, protects contents from heat