Phase change material used with insulated containers for shipping in cold or hot environments. Phase 22™ can also be provided in a durable pouch form.
Phase 22™ keeps product between 69-75 degrees during shipment in hot or cold environments. This phase change material is ideally suited for the shipment of blood products, tissues, pharmaceuticals, live animals and plants that must remain in the 20°C to 30°C range.
Use with a heat pack or cold pack to keep temps stable for longer periods of time. Reusable!
- Most used for applications that need to maintain a controlled room temperature
- Phase change temperature is 22°C
- Provides thermal protection when shipping products between 15-30°C
- When used as liquid, keeps contents warm
- When used as solid, protects contents from heat